This site is operated by Team Technology, which is registered as a Data Controller with the UK Information Commissioner's Office. If you have any concerns, questions, or requests about our use of your data, that are not addressed by the information on this page, you should in the first instance.
If you are using a public or shared browser, when you have finished you can keep your information private by logging out and then closing the browser. This will delete the cookies that contain your private information. If you are using your own private computer, the cookies can keep you logged in ready for the next time you visit the site.
In the following list, those cookies beginning with "_pk" are used to anonymously track site use. This uses a system that is installed on our server and the information is held by us only and not passed to any third parties. The cookies containing the phrase "sess" are set by the system we have developed, in order to hold your results and present the various pages of analysis to you. Cookies containing the phrase "log" are used to manage your logging in and out of the system..
We keep an absolute minimum of data that is required for us to run the website and provide you with a service. In particular:
- We do not use email lists nor send out marketing emails.
- We also set cookies that hold session data. This is normally deleted once you leave the website and close your browser.
There is one exception. If you contact us, the system sends us the session data along with your message. This is to help us solve any problems you might have had when accessing the website.
- If you complete a questionnaire, your results are held in the session data. This means that (in most cases) they are discarded once you leave the website and close the questionnaire.
There are three exceptions that involve us storing your results:
- If you log in using the link at the top of our page. Our system then creates an account for you at our website and stores your results in that account.
- If you purchase a set of reports or purchase business credit. We store your name, and email as part of the financial transaction. If applicable, we also store your results to produce the reports.
- If you complete a questionnaire that has been set up by a business administrator. Your results are then stored and accessible to both you and the administrator.
- We do not pass your information on to anyone else.
There are a small number of expections, detailed below, where we may need to pass your data to someone else for technical/legal reasons (e.g., if we sell the business).
Deleting your data
When you have stored your data, we will keep it until you ask us to delete it (some users wish to retrieve their reports years later.) If you wish to delete your stored data, or have any other request, please contact us (use the menu option at the top of the screen). If you have completed a questionnaire that has been set up by a business administrator, please also contact that administrator and ask them to archive your records. Once your record has been archived, we will delete it permanently. Please note that data related to financial transactions cannot be deleted for six years.
Information we Collect About You
The website automatically collects certain information, including: the site and/or pages you visited previously; the browser you are using; and your IP address. This information does not identify you. We use it for internal purposes to monitor how the website is being used.
If you complete an online personality questionnaire on the website, your results are stored in a cookie on your computer.
If you purchase a report or otherwise contact us with an email address, we do not use it for marketing purposes or pass your information on to anyone else. We will only contact you when it is necessary as part of the service we provide, or if you have chosen to opt-in to a mailing list.
Who we Share Your Information With (including GDPR sub-processors)
We do not share your information with anyone except:
- We may pass your information to the police or another similar body if it is requested and we are legally obliged to do so.
- If we sell Team Technology or merge with another business we may pass your information to the prospective purchaser or the other business.
- If you ask us for information about a consultancy service we may give your email address to one of our associates so they can reply to you.
- If you purchase a report, we pass your order information to Paypal so they can process your financial payment. We do not see any of your financial information. They pass your order details back to us along with your name and email address, so we can send you a link to your reports.
- We use Facebook to enable you to login at this website. They give us only your name and a login id unique to this website. We do not see any other information nor your name or id for any purpose other than login.
We do our best to keep your information secure. The website has security features such as backups and firewalls etc.
Links to Other Sites
There are links to other websites on www.metarasa.com - e.g., to Paypal for the secure processing of your report order. These sites have their own privacy policies and we are not liable for any use made of your information by such websites.